The 2023 Tour de France Collection from Oakley® takes inspiration from one of the most recognizable symbols in cycling: the yellow jersey. The prestigious jersey is worn every day by the leader of the general individual classification and bestowed on the overall winner at the Champs-Élysées. Wearing this jersey, even if for one stage only, is considered one of the greatest accomplishments in the sport as it exudes excellence and prestige in all who earn the privilege of wearing it. The collection, which features best-selling styles including Encoder Strike, Sutro Lite Sweep, Radar EV Path and Sylas, are all treated with Oakley’s brand-new Tour de France speed splatter paint technique. The concept behind the technique was to give each frame an impression of speed, direction and movement to represent the riders competing. All of the Tour de France Collection eyewear comes with the Tour’s logo laser etched into the lens and a custom microbag and packaging.
Our original Radar® eyewear combined everything we learned from decades of research with the world’s best athletes, and with the taller lens of Radar EV and its extended range of view in the upper peripheral region, the heritage of performance has a new milestone.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
• Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Protective hard case included