Premium Kush Hemp CBD Flower • A Classic Kush
Kush Hemp is a staple in genetics, making up the backbone of many West Coast cannabis varieties. It grassy pine characters fits alongside hints of citrus and woodsy undertones, all characteristic of classic Kush profiles. The high CBD content and dynamic terpene profile is all about relaxation and returning to a comfortable “normal.”
Grown in the USA and tested for purity, mold, pesticides, heavy metals and microbials, our craft CBD flower is sweet and delicate, with hints of floral, citrus, red grape, earthy undertones and a musky finish. This flower is excellent in rolls, bowls, or vaporizers.
All bottles are packed TO ORDER from a humidity controlled container to preserve freshness. Every batch is fresh and at peak smoking age.
Terpene profile includes:
- a-Bisabolol: Delicately sweet and floral, with hints of citrus and spice.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Woodsy, with a touch of pepper and spice.
- Limonene: Citrus, lemon-lime, and sweet. Uplifting.
- a-Humulene: Earthy, musky, and a subtle spice. Appears a lot in hops, sage, ginger and ginseng.
- Myrcene: Red grape and balsamic, with a hint of spice. Sativa-like levels in our current strain.
All of our CBD flower is sourced from 2018 Farm Bill Compliant farms and tested by a third party for purity. Scan your QR code for complete testing or click the link above for Testing.
*Please be mindful if you are THC-sensitive (for work or otherwise). We cannot guarantee THC detection results, and although ALL of our hemp is below legal limits (and often undetectable), we make no warranty of the detectability of THC in your body.
The Brothers Apothecary exclusively uses hemp that contains <0.3% THC and is licensed with the Department of Agriculture.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.