An all-purpose submersible gear hauler, the updated Classic Zip™ Duffel combines the convenience of a duffel bag with our highest level of proven protection. Using the same YKK zippers found on the finest dry suits, this duffel delivers serious defense for any adventure or trek—from soggy expeditions and motorcycle touring to traveling tough on rooftop luggage racks around the world.
WARNING: Can expose you to diisononyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Submersible protection: Rated to withstand full submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Lasting durability: Strong polyurethane-coated polyester, abrasion-resistant bottom, and RF welded construction provide long-lasting waterproof performance.
- Easy access: Diagonal opening with easy-gliding YKK AquaSeal® waterproof zipper makes it simple to pack and access contents.
- Comfortable to carry: Webbing handles stay together with a hook and loop grip.
- Easy, secure handling: D rings offer secure tie down points; 75L also features end-haul handles.
|40 LTR||75 LTR|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 12 oz||2 lbs 10 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.79 kg||1.19 kg|
|Width (Standard)||10 in||10 in|
|Width (Metric)||25 cm||25 cm|
|Length (Standard)||24.5 in||29 in|
|Length (Metric)||62 cm||74 cm|
|Height (Standard)||14.5 in||17 in|
|Height (Metric)||37 cm||43 cm|
|Volume (Standard)||2440 cu. in||4580 cu. in|
|Volume (Metric)||40 liters||75 liters|
|Closure||Waterproof YKK zipper||Waterproof YKK zipper|
|Material(s)||19 oz vinyl-coated polyester||19 oz vinyl-coated polyester|
|Country of Origin||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS|